MasterCourse Human Resources and Global Mobility 2018
- The global “digital” nomad:
Economic environment, Swiss compliance and the Global Employment Company
by Dominic Suter
- The Global Mobility function:
from tightrope walker performing a balancing act towards knowledge broker and linchpin
by Reimara Valk
- The use of digital intercultural coaching with expats
and implications for transition plans in global mobility
by Angela Weinberger ©
MasterCourse Human Resources and Global Mobility 2021
- Employers of Record
The Solution for a Compliant “Work-from-Anywhere”Future?
by Julia Hauck
- Work From Anywhere
risks vs flexibility spectrum: Does a compliant international remote work strategy contradict flexibility?
by Slavica Ilieska-Andrijeski
- Corporate Taxation Risks Due to International Mobility of Employees
The impact of OECD BEPS Action Plan on International Employers and Cross-Border Workers’ Taxation
by Manuela Toma
- Remote Work from Abroad
Benefits, Compliance, and the best Approach to Limit Risks
by Dagmar Wagner
MasterCourse Human Resources and Global Mobility 2019
- Global mobility is increasingly becoming a key employee value proposition for global organizations to assist with the attraction of new talent and the retention of existing talent
by Marie-Fleur Hermans
- From clear as mud, to clear as water
A suggestion for standardized compliant global mobility assignment types
by Lotte Roelofs
Summary paper Lotte Roelofs
- Interdependences between Global Mobility and Diversity
by Anna Sophie Roth
MasterCourse Human Resources and International Mobility 2015-2016
- Repatriation and Retention:
“Do the repatriation support programmes fail to reach the objective of a successful repatriation?
If so, why do they fail and what can be done differently to attain a successful repatriation”.
by Leen Seghers
- “Global roles within multinational organisations – dealing with requests for a contract switch”
by Jai Patel
- Do cost reduction and process efficiency goals at multinationals on a central level come at the expense of customer service and compliance at local level within Global Mobility?
by Marcia Oey
MasterCourse Human Resources and Global Mobility 2017-2018
- Een vergelijkende analyse van de ICT-richtlijn
en de nationale kennismigrantenregeling door toepassing op een overplaatsing binnen concernverband van een werknemer vanuit de VS naar een onderneming in NL.
By Sevil Akkas
- Return on Investment
Tracking Return On Investment (ROI) of International Assignments is not easy to achieve because of the complex organizational value of International Assignments.
By Petra Boddé
- A seat at the table
Can data analytics support the evolution of the mobility function from being transactional towards becoming a strategic business partner?
By Vanessa Dullaart
- Partner support; a crucial type of support and a necessary investment
By Kimberley Hamilton of Silverton-Mittring
- Compliance Risks faced by multinational companies
during short-term assignments and the best approach to mitigate these risks.
By Sunita Jena-Baravik
- Global Mobility Management of frequent business travelers
By Andreea Kutyik
- International Mobility: insights in the factors
that can lead to an unsuccessful international assignment and recommendations to increase the success of international assignment.
By Sellina Menso
- The spouse: a powerful factor on the success of international assignments.
Do companies should adapt their policies and offer more comprehensive spouse support due to socioeconomic trends?
By Katja Preissendoerfer