The Dutch Institute for Taxation and Economics (FEI BV) offers a worldwide unique academic course on Human Resources & Global Mobility.
This course has been designed together with The Expatise Academy. The MasterCourse will be given 100% online. The language is English.
About the Mastercourse Human Resources and Global Mobility
Features of this MasterCourse
- a unique academic course on corporate Global Mobility;
- education at an academic level. The course will be taught by prominent experts from academia, multinational companies, government agencies and renowned consultancy firms. An overview can be found in the detailed curriculum;
- meet qualifications for the new generation HR GM professional: the International HR Business Partner;
- interactive: interactive sessions in which maximum commitment of lecturer and participant is demanded;
- cross-disciplinary: 20 online lectures, in which the theory will be discussed from a multi-country, cross-disciplinary and holistic approach;
What to achieve with this MasterCourse
With this Master Course, you will meet the qualifications for the new generation HR GM professional: the International HR Business Partner.
When completed this MasterCourse you will
– understand the coherence between the various disciplines of cross-border mobility and you will be capable of providing proactive advice
– instruct external advisors and follow and check up on their activities
– understand how jurisdictions relate to each other in an international context and you will possess insight into compliance obligations and non-compliance consequences belonging to the various manifestations of international deployment
– be able to estimate the effect of changing circumstances and signal risks timely
– be capable as expert counterpart to act proactively with respect to the correct considerations in the decision-making process regarding cases of international deployment
– be able to make visible the costs and consequences of this and recommend alternatives
– be capable of weighing the pros and cons in order to realise the objectives of the company
– be able to reduce the costs while maintaining quality, realise savings and mitigate compliance risks.
The minimum admission requires a completed prior higher vocational training, academic level and relevant work experience.
The study load is 20 ects. 1 ects is 28 hours of study.
The MasterCourse consists of 20 online lectures, in which the theory will be discussed from a multi-country, cross-disciplinary and holistic approach. Prior to the lectures an online self-study will be provided consisting of e-learning tests, video lessons and memo training. Every online module needs to be completed prior to the lecture corresponding the online module.
On the one hand, this teaching method offers an individual course where you prepare intensively in your own time and at your own pace and, on the other hand, training in class that focuses on case studies and discussions with teachers and fellow students. By so doing, students can obtain advanced knowledge on and insight into the domain of international HR in general and the Global Mobility Function in particular in a relatively short amount of time.
Paper and Exam
The course will be completed with a paper that needs to be defended. The exam committee consists of prominent experts on Humans Resources and Global Mobility.
Expatise preparatory e-learning program starts three months prior to the online sessions
Online lectures via Zoom
|Time 1.30 – 5.00 pm (Dutch time)|
|07-09-2023||Opening & Intercultural Communication|
|05-10-2023||Redesigning the GM Function|
|19-10-2023||International Labour Law|
|02-11-2023||International Labour Law|
|16-11-2023||Duty of Care|
|30-11-2023||Corporate Labour Migration Law|
|14-12-2023||Corporate Labour Migration Law|
|11-01-2024||International Social Security|
|25-01-2024||International Social Security|
|08-02-2024||International Income Tax|
|29-02-2024||International Income Tax|
|14-03-2024||International Pension Issues|
|28-03-2024||Understanding and Applying Data Analytics|
|11-04-2024||Compensation and Benefits|
|25-04-2024||Compensation and Benefits|
|16-05-2024||Building the ROI Business case|
|30-05-2024||Strategic Global Mobility|
|13-06-2024||Strategic Global Mobility|
|27-06-2024||Branding the GM profession|
The fee of the MC HR & Global Mobility online course amounts to € 6.250 per person. No VAT is due.
Click here for the learning material 2018
Click here for the learning material 2019
Click here for the learning material 2021
Click here for the prereads and ppt’s 2022
I want to start right now
Fill in the form and subscribe now for the upcoming MasterCourse Human Resources and Global Mobility.
In our brochure you will find all information on this MasterCourse.
The opportunity to attend the programme of this MasterCourse was a privilege. This programme ensures a high standard of academic education with relevant practical insights.
I really enjoyed the learning journey in Expatise Academy. The lecturers were knowledgeable and patient to address all my queries. The HR and Global Mobility Masterclass is great way to upgrade your HR and Mobility knowledge to advance level.
Thanks for the best lecturers and professors.
‘Highly specialized global mobility course, I enjoyed emerging in. Gaining strong technical knowledge, carefully selected industry experts as lecturers and colleagues you can genuinely learn from. The right path if you are aiming to advance to a strategic mobility professional.’
The Expatise HRGM MasterCourse represented an unique opportunity to acquire well-structured, academic-level knowledge. We had the privilege to witness and learn during an unique historical moment, deeply redefining the coordinates of International Mobility under the careful guidance from the prominent specialists and practitioners whose efforts lay the basis of this outstanding programme.
Attending this MasterCourse was a great experience. This program combines a high standard of academic education and practical insights. I mostly liked about this course that the lecturers have an international background and that the study material was not focused on a specific country. Since working in Global Mobility means to deal with the legislation of different countries.
It was great to attend an academic course in the global mobility area. The course was a wonderful experience! I gained new knowledge in many different areas within GM on an academic level and I met so many nice people with the same passion: Global Mobility
Participating in the programme of this MasterCourse was an enjoyable, challenging learning experience. This programme ensures a high standard of academic education with relevant practical insights in the field of Global Mobility that enables GM specialists to add value to global organizations.
The participation in this MasterCourse was great. Lecturers and participants have an amazing interaction. I gained a lot of knowledge and contacts in Global Mobility.
Deze MasterCourse is een van de weinige, zoniet de enige, academische opleiding op het gebied van International Mobility.
MasterCourse Human Resources and Global Mobility 2023-2024
The next course of MC Human Recourses and Global Mobility will be given online.
First with online self-study.
Followed by 20 lectures every other week via Zoom, from september 2023 to June 2024
For more information send an email to email@example.com
Burg. Oudlaan 50
3062 PA Rotterdam
tel 010 – 408 14 91
General terms and conditions
Privacy Statement FEI bv (Dutch) (English)
© 2016 FEI BV
Webdesign: B&T Ontwerp en advies